Whilst WeatherPro is already one of the most comprehensive weather apps out there, WeatherPro Premium offers even more advanced features and extra data!
In addition to all the features found on the standard WeatherPro app, WeatherPro Premium users will also benefit from the following:
- Hourly forecast intervals
- Forecasts for the next 14 days
- All layers for the high resolution weather maps
- Windtheme focusing on wind data
- Short weather info on lockscreen/in notification center
- Increased number of satellite and radar images (up to 40)
- “Precipitation type radar” showing the type of precipitation
- 2-hourly radar forecast
- Windstream animations
Upgrade to Premium via in-app purchase via Settings > Status > Activate Premium Service and choose the subscription you desire. With a Premium account you can benefit from the full range of professional features in RainToday (currently only available in Germany, France, Switzerland, the Netherlands and UK) too.